The Ylang Ylang verison is designed for combination skin and is the perfect blend of basil, tea tree, tonka bean and ylang ylang in a base of jojoba, maize and hazelnut oils. It absorbs beautifully, smells out of this world and as a little goes a really long way, it lasts months. And months.
- It contains vanilla extract, narcissus bulb extract, meadowfoam oil and my fave that you don't see in products often - magnolia oil.
- It's light, but really hydrating
- It gives a gradual colour - like it says
- It's white - it doesn't stain and you can get dressed straight away
- It smells divine
- It comes in a perfectly-shaped-for-the-hand bottle - may not seem important but I could write an entire post on inappropriate style-over-customer comfort-packaging (maybe I will)
- It dispenses the perfect amount
- Perfect for extending the life of your tan - if you were lucky enough to get one *grits teeth*
- It fades evenly and does not go patchy
Gradual Glow is available on the Decleor website and is priced at £30.50. It's easily 9-12 months worth (depending on where you use it).
The Baume de nuit is available here and is priced at £31.50. This will last me about 2 years. Minimum.
Absolutely bloody gorgeous.
*Mixture of purchases and press samples