CLINIC IS CLOSED. ANY FURTHER QUERIES RECEIVED AFTER 12PM ON 9TH WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED – SORRY!
The Clinic is officially back. Thank you for your supportive comments last week. You lovely people ROCK.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
Remember – if your skin is really bad, a picture is really helpful. Feel free to email it if you want privacy.
And a very gentle reminder of things I usually say/recommend:
- use a non-mineral oil based cleanser
- wash your face properly and if you have to ask if you’re doing it ‘properly’, you’re probably not – go read this – it may answer some of your questions..
- stay away from mineral oil/petrolatum on your face – especially when it’s the main ingredient in a £150 face cream
- if you are over 40 you need to step AWAY from the organic/natural trend and say hello to active ingredients, vitamin A and peptides – I hate to break it to you – but you need a chemical
- if you would spend more on a handbag/pair of shoes than you would on skincare for YOUR FACE – you NEED to have a word with yourself
Crack on. *rubs hands with glee*