The Clinic is officially back. Thank you for your supportive comments last week. You lovely people ROCK.
Remember - if your skin is really bad, a picture is really helpful. Feel free to email it if you want privacy.
And a very gentle reminder of things I usually say/recommend:
- use a non-mineral oil based cleanser
- wash your face properly and if you have to ask if you're doing it 'properly', you're probably not - go read this - it may answer some of your questions..
- stay away from mineral oil/petrolatum on your face - especially when it's the main ingredient in a £150 face cream
- if you are over 40 you need to step AWAY from the organic/natural trend and say hello to active ingredients, vitamin A and peptides - I hate to break it to you - but you need a chemical
- if you would spend more on a handbag/pair of shoes than you would on skincare for YOUR FACE - you NEED to have a word with yourself
Crack on. *rubs hands with glee*