I went on an overnight trip to Monaco earlier this week - more of which to come at a later date.
I snapped off this pic very quickly as I was packing up to come home as it was probably the best overnight kit I've managed to put together for some time.
As I was going on my own and didn't have to make room for seven billion items belonging to my children that normally fill all of my cases - I didn't worry too much about travel sizes.
Included above is:
- balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm cleanser - full review to follow - but lovely!
- Serge Normant Volumizer, Shampoo and Conditioner (Hairspray out of shot) - the only range to use if you have long hair
- L'Oreal Tecni Art Volume Architect - when you want ridiculous OOMPH
- Aesop Petitgrain Hydrating Gel - reviewed earlier this week - lovely
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold travel size - obviously
- Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee - obsessed
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist travel size and Illuminating Moisturiser - loving at the moment
- Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair - brilliant for glow and travel due to the packaging
- Hampton Sun After Sun Moisturiser - as a body moisturiser - not aftersun...
- Oral B Pro Expert - I remain completely obsessed with this toothpaste and now have the entire family addicted also - go get your free sample via the link
That's it. Stood me in good stead. Anyone have any good suggestions for travel sizes for the future?
* the above are a mixture of PR samples, purchases and product from clients (Serge, Hampton) but are all equally amazing. No affiliate links. Just being helpful.