I went on an overnight trip to Monaco earlier this week – more of which to come at a later date.
I snapped off this pic very quickly as I was packing up to come home as it was probably the best overnight kit I’ve managed to put together for some time.
As I was going on my own and didn’t have to make room for seven billion items belonging to my children that normally fill all of my cases – I didn’t worry too much about travel sizes.
Included above is:
- balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm cleanser – full review to follow – but lovely!
- Serge Normant Volumizer, Shampoo and Conditioner (Hairspray out of shot) – the only range to use if you have long hair
- L’Oreal Tecni Art Volume Architect – when you want ridiculous OOMPH
- Aesop Petitgrain Hydrating Gel – reviewed earlier this week – lovely
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold travel size – obviously
- Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee – obsessed
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist travel size and Illuminating Moisturiser – loving at the moment
- Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair – brilliant for glow and travel due to the packaging
- Hampton Sun After Sun Moisturiser – as a body moisturiser – not aftersun…
- Oral B Pro Expert – I remain completely obsessed with this toothpaste and now have the entire family addicted also – go get your free sample via the link
That’s it. Stood me in good stead. Anyone have any good suggestions for travel sizes for the future?
* the above are a mixture of PR samples, purchases and product from clients (Serge, Hampton) but are all equally amazing. No affiliate links. Just being helpful.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);