I sometimes wonder after I've posted a Clinic if readers who just glance occasionally or have no use for the Clinic wonder why I disappear for a while.
I'm still here - I'm just down there on the post below answering questions - have a look for yourself. On that note - every Clinic there are things that either arise as a concern or issues that are repeated by a few readers. Welcome to the Clinic recap. And a mini rant at the end.
- Liquid Gold is not a toner peeps. It's about as high a strength glycolic as you can get without a prescription. Once/ twice a week is fine. Calm down. Before your face falls off.
- You need to make sure you are getting enough hydration as well as oil in your products as the weather changes. Light Summer lotions need to be shelved to make way for slightly more hydrating and nourishing products.
- Please stop using foaming anything cleanser-wise. You want surfactants on your dishes, not your face.
- Bioderma is not a cleanser to be used every single day forever - ultimately its a makeup remover. It's certainly not up there as a product I would recommend for your AM cleanse. I know the hype is out there. But even though it says it is soap free, neutral PH etc - if you don't get some nourishment onto your skin it will show in the end. Even at the cleanser stage. Same goes for all micellar waters - but this one is having it's moment.
- Clarisonic - don't go mad. Don't. That is all.
- If a product is 'famous' or on every 'Beauty Must-Have' list in a magazine it doesn't mean it will be right for you. And if it's not right for you it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. It just doesn't work for you. This is as true for Cleanse & Polish as it is for Advanced Night Repair. Neither of which do jack for me, or a lot of people on here. You are not alone!
There may be more as I'm still working my way through the Clinic - but this will get us going..
And finally, Victoria Beckham posted this tweet last week:
'Travel tip,after regimen put a layer of baby oil over face.Protects skin on plane, locks in moisture.'
I'm not even sure where to begin with this one so I'll just leave it at this:
What a load of utter bollocks. Don't use it on your face. Don't use it full stop. And don't ever, ever, use it on your poor baby.