Ok ok Christmas is coming. There. I said it. I don't tend to go overboard on the blog with Christmas beauty offerings - not sure why really - I'm obsessed with Christmas. I mean obsessed.
However, I saw this little offering and I thought you might like it.
Latest in Beauty have teamed up with YOU magazine to celebrate their first year of working together - and I think its a pretty neat present for one of your nearest and dearest - or let's face it - you could just keep it for yourself. Better for your skin than a chocolate advent eh?
It contains the following:
· Jo Hansford Intensive Masque (40ml)
· Nicky Clarke Instant Calmer (30ml)
· Bioeffect EGF Serum (3ml)
· Balm Balm Organic Lip Balm (7ml)
· Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation (7.5ml)
· Philosophy 3-in-1 Cleanser (30ml) or Daily Facial Wash (30ml)
· The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curler
· STEAMCREAM Moisturiser (75g; designs vary),
· Aromatheraphy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil (3ml)
· EVE LOM Rescue Mask (15ml)
· Balance Me Radiance Face Oil (10ml)
· St.Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion (50ml)
· Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ (2.5ml)
· ESPA Lift & Firm Moisturiser (7ml) and Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum (3ml)
· Yardley Refreshing Body Spray (75ml – fragrances vary)
· MAVALA Rouge Rubis Nail Varnish (5ml)
· Benefit They’re Real! Mascara (3g)
· L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (10ml)
· Richard Ward Volumiser Root Booster (50ml)
· Dermalogica Favourites Pack (7ml,7ml,sachet, 5ml)
· Bellápierre Eye Shadow (2.35g)
· Mirenesse Lip Lift Moisture Shine (1.5g)
· Mont Bleu Crystal Nail File (90mm)
· AS London Candle. Contents may vary.
I opened the first door to give you an idea of the size - but that's it - I'm keeping the rest as a surprise for Ava and I to
The Calendar is worth over £200 and is being offered for £59.95. It's also pretty huge and heavy - nice work.
Latest in Beauty are offering my lovely readers FREE P&P until 16th November. Simply enter FREEM when prompted.
*PR sample - a delicious one at that