Jane Scrivner Nourishing Cleanser – Hall of Fame

A couple of weeks ago I spoke on a panel at Professional Beauty Manchester about changing trends in the industry. Jane Scrivner was on the panel with me and when I went to visit her stand I immediately honed in on her cleansing balm. The Nourishing Cleanser is a beautiful balm that contains:

Organic Jojoba Oil
Beeswax
Essential Oils of
Ylang Ylang, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Lavender, Myrrh, Sandalwood and Sweet Orange

That’s it.

Who is it for?

Any skin type. The formula is nourishing without being gloopy – and nice and oily without being comedogenic.

What’s good about it?


For something containing essential oils I have found this to cause no irritation whatsoever. It’s incredibly gentle. It’s a sophisticated formulation in that it holds as a balm, but melts slowly and luxuriously.

It removes all makeup effortlessly and is an absolute joy to use. Since I popped the lid I can’t seem to pick up anything else to cleanse with in the evening. Skin is left soft and smooth and with no residue to touch. It’s a finer, lighter formulation than most.

It doesn’t emulsify. It’s a balm, then oil, then rinsed. Bliss.

87% organic. The remaining 13% is beeswax and essential oils that are natural.

It comes with a big, fluffy, flannel mitt – not a muslin in sight. *JAZZ HANDS*

What’s not so good about it?


Not much to be honest. It’s on the higher end of pricing at £43.00 for 100ml – BUT – it should last a long time and they have a 10% discount offer on your first order via their website.

If you have a spa/salon I would highly recommend you look into this range – it ticks all the boxes. Quality product, a keen eye on customer experience and driven entirely by someone who cares about the end result for the client, not the bottom line for the shareholder.

Highly, highly recommended.

As a special deal for my lovely readers they are offering an additional £5 off your first order – on top of the 10% they normally offer. Quote HIRONS007 (had to get the Bond reference in) at checkout.

All info on Jane Scrivner can be found on the website: www.JaneScrivner.com 

*PR Sample – no affiliate link and no business connection to JS.

Follow: