Cheeky Clarins. This review was originally going to be in time for the launch in February - but this was released across Clarins counters and online on Sunday and is already sold out nationwide.
I can see why.
The Instant Light range was always going to be expanded on, such was its success (clearly!). I've used the original perfectors since they came out.
Between the weather and travelling for work, this gem of a lip product saved my lips last week. It's comforting, soothing, shiny without being sticky and has my most-favourite lip applicator ever. I kid you not. It's the most comfortable use of a product ever.
- Polyglyceryl-2 ISO-Sterate/Dimer Dilinoleate COP-Lymer
- Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jo Joba)
- Corylus Avellana Seed Oil (Hazel)
- Prunus Insititia Seed Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ammonium Glycyrrhizate
- Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract6
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sun Flower)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)
- Leaf Extract
and is designed to enhance, protect and nourish, which it does, wonderfully.
Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil I am told, is going to be back online by the end of the week from www.clarins.co.uk and it is £18.00.
Join the queue. I have (need the raspberry!).