So I popped into Ulta and Sephora yesterday to pick up some bits and pieces. As you do.
Full reviews will follow but a quick flash guide is.....
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths - for the previously mentioned areas only ;)
- Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask. Saw it, fancied it, bought it. That simple. Won't use until I get home though as it's proper black mud.
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask - Anna loves this and we tend to like the same things so I wanted to indulge. I couldn't find it in either Ulta I went into but it popped up in Sephora so I grabbed it.
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo - this is an alcohol-free, peptide loaded toner so I would use it as a hydrating tone after the acids.
- Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner - mainly because it was the only thing I could find from the brand that I fancied if I'm being honest!
- Fresh Lemon Body Lotion - because it has to be done. Nothing smells like it, it's extremely hydrating and it's twice the price in the UK!