This is a fairly typical selection from me and left to right includes:
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths - If I have to use a wipe, I pretty much always use Ole's
- Radical Eye Revive Creme - never used this before - it was in a GWP. Not sure for long-term use but fine for an airplane.
- La Mer Soft Cream - for layering with the oils and sprays
- Chantecaille Jasmin and Lily Healing Mask - didn't use on the way out, but usually carry it just in case
- Dennis Gross MD Alpha Beta Pads - always use these when travelling - the packaging just makes them indispensable
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist - a must-have
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - this is the best travel size spritz purely for its spray action. It may be small but it sprays like a big player.
- Perfume Travel Spritz filled with Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee
- Roger & Gallet Fig Hand Cream - purely for the smell and lack of tackiness after use
- Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil - I used this the most - lots of layers...
- SKII Facial Treatment Mask - for scaring fellow passengers :)
- Mavala Nailactan Hand and Nail Cream
- Zelens 3T Complex - the perfect airplane size of one of my favourite moisturisers
- Tata Harper Be Fierce Free Radical Resistance Lip Treatment - this is beautiful - airplane or no airplane
- Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme CC Cream so that I don't scare immigration!
That's it. Going home will be different - mainly because PHARMACY AND TARGET AND KATE SOMERVILLE AND AND AND *head explodes*