I know there are a lot of new readers who may not have read about Give and Makeup yet, or long-standing readers who don't mind a gentle reminder, so forgive me if I give it a quick plug now.
- We accept anything and everything from clothing to makeup to baby clothing to tampons.
- We support Women's Aid, Refuge and CGL. These charities support women and children in/escaping domestic violence situations and people struggling with homelessness, addiction, escaping sex trafficking.
- The products are sent directly to the charities involved, they do not go through me.
- We are not a charity, we do not accept cash donations. We are a grass-roots initiative.
- Your donations have helped thousands of people in the five and a half years we have been going.
What we still need:
- Nationwide coverage and help - we have Wales and Central/West London taken care of. We need locations in the North of England, Brighton, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland.
- PRs - please ask your appropriate brands for donations - anything and everything from old packaging to seconds in clothing.
- Brands/Retailers - we'll have your returns/excess stock. Please don't send it to landfill.
- If you are a business with a suitable posting address and space to accept parcels, please let us know.
- And finally, we are unable to organise anything outside of the UK, please feel free to organise your own version of Give and Makeup in your country. The need is worldwide.
All further info/posting information for Give and Makeup is here: Give and Makeup