I know a lot of you aren’t on Instagram (you should be, it’s brilliant!). But: I spend so much time on there showing products and my routines that I thought I’d try and keep regular updates showing anything beauty-related on here also. I’ll use it as a precursor to the reviews that follow the trialling.
Clinique discontinued the Mild Clarifying Lotion and replaced it with the 1.0 Clarifying Lotion. Comparison coming on the blog this week.* It’s still alcohol-free, don’t panic.
Pixi showed their newness including the already-seen Glow Tonic To-Go and brand new Lash Nourish Makeup Remover Pads.
Simple’s new cleansing products coming soon.
Omorovicza’s beautiful Queen of Hungary Mist is out in a divine Limited Edition bottle.
Hourglass are releasing this insanely gorgeous Surreal Light Palette in time for Christmas. And yes, that is a marble design.
Mask therapy in the form of:
- Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Mask* for a nice deep clean.
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Goddess Skin Clay Mask* is softer and better for a slightly more delicate skin.
- Zelens PHA Pads are poly-hydroxy pads so allow products used after them, especially water-based ones, to absorb easily. Brilliant.
- Bobbi Brown Skin Nourish Mask* is soft, hydrating and the perfect nourishing mask to finish a Sunday facial. It’s also clearly popular as it’s sold out nearly everywhere.
My Spanish travel bag – skincare:
- Emma Hardie Moringa Balm Travel Size goes everywhere with me. Like a puppy. 🙂
- Josh Rosebrook Moisturizing Cleanser was the perfect size and thankfully, washed off well, because I forgot my flannels. *kill me now*
- Radical Skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads are great at any time, but perfect for travel in the ziplock bag.
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator* is really lovely. So much more than just a ‘spritz’.
- Environ C-Quence Eye Gel is light, hydrates and absorbs well – which is ideal for humid conditions.
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum is still one of my favourites. One-size-fits-all serum for all. A must-have.
- Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Firming Peptide Milk is super-lightweight and full of peptides and actives making it much more than a simple moisturising lotion.
- Zelens Body Defence* was perfect for the trip. Light, absorbs immediately and worked. No burning for me.
- Kate Somerville Daily Deflector SPF50* is brilliant. I took it with me to Barcelona (work, not play) and use it on client’s skin at the end of facials, post-peel.
- Phyto Phyto Plage Sun Oil is great – I’ve used it for years.
Body travel bag for Spain:
- Hand Chemistry Hyaluronic Body Mist is the perfect moisturiser for hot climates. It almost disappears on contact and leaves you completely ready to get dressed with no stickiness.
- Sachajuan Hair Repair is one of the best hair conditioners/treatments I’ve ever used. Really, really, good. And this travel size was perfect for throwing in my case.
- Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique has been around for years, and I am still doing everything I can to help the breakage!
- Bumble & Bumble Full Potential as above.
- Studio Pro Lock It hairspray because bun hair needs all the help it can get in that humidity.
And yesterday’s face!
- Environ C-Quence Eye Gel again
- Beuti Beauty Sleep Elixir* – this contains 14 oils and is 98% organic for those of you obsessed with green. Loving it.
- Kat Burki Vitamin C Intensive Face Cream – I’m loving this range. Literally everything I’ve used it fantastic.
*Reviews coming this week. ADDITION 29.07.16 – Sorry the reviews didn’t happen this week, they are in order and next on the blog. When I can breathe.
I sometimes (not always) use affiliate links. If you are happy to click on the link and support this blog in that way, thank you very much. If you would prefer not to, just google the brand and the item, it’s all cool. 🙂
For absolute clarity: I do not use affiliate links on products belonging to brands that I work with on a professional basis.