Ooh I love a little Decleor. Actually I love a lot of Decleor. One of my ‘go-to’ products when I’m having a little flare up is their Aromessence Baume de nuit Ylang Ylang.
I’m not one of those people (numpties) that say you should wash your face and then go to bed without putting anything on it to replenish it. I’m all for oils and balms – non-mineral oil obviously…
The Ylang Ylang verison is designed for combination skin and is the perfect blend of basil, tea tree, tonka bean and ylang ylang in a base of jojoba, maize and hazelnut oils. It absorbs beautifully, smells out of this world and as a little goes a really long way, it lasts months. And months.
The Gradual Glow was chosen as POTW because it has helped this pale-seen-no-sun-not-been-on-holiday-skin get through the summer without looking like a member of the Cullen family. I love it when a product does what it say on the box, as you may have noticed – and this delivers – and then some.
- It contains vanilla extract, narcissus bulb extract, meadowfoam oil and my fave that you don’t see in products often – magnolia oil.
- It’s light, but really hydrating
- It gives a gradual colour – like it says
- It’s white – it doesn’t stain and you can get dressed straight away
- It smells divine
- It comes in a perfectly-shaped-for-the-hand bottle – may not seem important but I could write an entire post on inappropriate style-over-customer comfort-packaging (maybe I will)
- It dispenses the perfect amount
- Perfect for extending the life of your tan – if you were lucky enough to get one *grits teeth*
- It fades evenly and does not go patchy
I use it on my arms and decollete every 2nd or 3rd day and have done for most of the summer and I’m not even halfway down.
Gradual Glow is available on the Decleor website and is priced at £30.50. It’s easily 9-12 months worth (depending on where you use it).
The Baume de nuit is available here and is priced at £31.50. This will last me about 2 years. Minimum.
Absolutely bloody gorgeous.
*Mixture of purchases and press samples
Ovar _gaq = _gaq || ;