If you’re reading this from outside of the UK you may be unaware that we are in the middle of the wettest period EVER. And I for one, have had enough. I need some sun. Desperately.
After seeing the forecast for well, more rain forever, I recently took myself off to Spa Illuminata to have a Decleor Sunrise Treatment. I had to do something.
A word about Decleor. I pretty much love everything they do. Yes, I need and use a lot of hi-tech chemicals in my routine – but everyone needs a mixture of both hi-tech and natural plant-derived hi-tech, which is what Decleor do brilliantly. For example – it’s pretty hard to go wrong with anything on this page of Aromessences.
The treatment takes an hour and comprises:
1. Starting with the back, the body is exfoliated using Aroma Cleanse Exfoliating Body Cream, then you turn over for the front
2. Facial using Aroma Cleanse Cleansing Milk, Aroma Cleanse Tonifying Lotion and finally Aroma Cleanse Phytopeel – Natural Exfoliating Cream
3. Shower to remove lotions – blissful
4. Dry areas of the body are moisturised with Aroma Confort – System Corps Nourishing Body Milk
5. Lastly, Self Tanning Milk Natural Glow is used all over the body and face. On the face the tan is mixed with Hydra Floral – Flower Nectar Moisturising Cream to ensure a natural glow.
The results of this time were pretty perfect. And it lasted for a couple of weeks before it started to fade. I supplemented with the Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Body Milk which gives you the best gradual colour and lasts for ages.
The Sunrise Treatment is £60 nationwide and £95 in Spa Illuminata (which is like a marble palace – beautiful).
More Decleor loveliness can be found here and – there is a sale on at the moment. Just so you know.
*I was a guest of Decleor for the treatment. I bought the Gradual Glow myself. No affiliated links. Just being helpful. I have no business links with Decleor.