I tend to keep back all of my trial sizes that I collect from GWPs and brands in a dedicated drawer so that I can pick from them as and when I need them for travelling.
This is a fairly typical selection from me and left to right includes:
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths – If I have to use a wipe, I pretty much always use Ole’s
- Radical Eye Revive Creme – never used this before – it was in a GWP. Not sure for long-term use but fine for an airplane.
- La Mer Soft Cream – for layering with the oils and sprays
- Chantecaille Jasmin and Lily Healing Mask – didn’t use on the way out, but usually carry it just in case
- Dennis Gross MD Alpha Beta Pads – always use these when travelling – the packaging just makes them indispensable
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – a must-have
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist – this is the best travel size spritz purely for its spray action. It may be small but it sprays like a big player.
- Perfume Travel Spritz filled with Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee
- Roger & Gallet Fig Hand Cream – purely for the smell and lack of tackiness after use
- Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil – I used this the most – lots of layers…
- SKII Facial Treatment Mask – for scaring fellow passengers 🙂
- Mavala Nailactan Hand and Nail Cream
- Zelens 3T Complex – the perfect airplane size of one of my favourite moisturisers
- Tata Harper Be Fierce Free Radical Resistance Lip Treatment – this is beautiful – airplane or no airplane
- Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme CC Cream so that I don’t scare immigration!
That’s it. Going home will be different – mainly because PHARMACY AND TARGET AND KATE SOMERVILLE AND AND AND *head explodes*