|Plenty of room for more! 😉|
So keeping with the travel theme, this is what I brought with me to L.A. this time around.
I don’t travel lightly, you may choose to, but I don’t.! 😉 I use these Muji Travel Cases because they’re huge, but packable, they clean up nicely from any spillages and most importantly, they’re rigid. A lot of my skincare is in glass and no-one wants that breakage to deal with. This is the smaller size, my body and hair are in the big one. I guess that’s tomorrow’s post….
Back row, left to right:
- Zelens Z Pure Cleansing Balm – this was a production sample that I picked up from Dr Lens pre-launch and as it turns out, it’s perfect for travel. The gel texture is great for the weather over here.
- Clarins Extra Comfort Cleansing Cream – small size. So this I bring with me for when I want a cream second cleanse and I keep it specifically for travel now as it is no longer made. How rude of Clarins.
- Emma Hardie Travel Size. Obvs.
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist – light, airy and hydrating.
- Pixi Glow Tonic Travel Size – not available yet – but I obviously stole one.
- P50 1970 Formula decanted into Muji travel bottles. Don’t leave home without it.
- Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads, Alpha Beta Glow Pads for face and body and Medi-Spa Peel – big ones. Easy for travel. No brainer.
- Radical Skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads – these were in a goodie bag and they ziplock so again, no brainer. Travel sizes for the win!
- Dennis Gross MD Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution – small sample size – perfect for travel.
- Zelens Intense Defense – massive antioxidant shot – perfect for the plane and working in an inner city environment.
- Zelens Z Luminous – gorgeous brightening serum – available June – I previewed this a while ago and will review fully when I get back and bring back the serum reviews – nowhere near finished with those.
- Kate Somerville – Deep Tissue Repair decanted into Muji pots. This is light enough to be used as a moisturiser – especially in L.A.
- Tata Harper Rebuilding Moisturiser – this is Tata’s moisturiser for oily/combination skin which is not my skin type, but this moisturiser is so light and hydrating that it’s perfect for under makeup.
- Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturiser – I brought this because I was concerned about being really hot and sweaty. Sod’s Law it’s overcast and cool for L.A. so I haven’t used it yet – but it’s supposed to be 90 degrees at the weekend so no doubt this will make an appearance then.
- Clinique All About Lips – hydrates and firms but doesn’t make a greasy base for under makeup.
- SKII Facial Treatment Mask – for the one night I get time. Hasn’t happened yet. But it will.
- Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask and Deep Hydration Revitalising Eye Mask. (behind the products) See above. Haven’t used, but will. I save all of these types of pre-packed masks for travel. Just the perfect trick for making your skin act like it actually is moisturised.
- A second atomiser with Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. Too heavy for this climate to be honest. I don’t want to knock everyone out. I do maybe a teeny spritz in the evening in the hotel just because the smell reminds me of home.
That’s it for the face. It looks like a lot, but this is an 8 day trip. That’s at least 16 cleanses, possibly more if I refresh for the evening. 20 or so cleanses is not, to my mind, decantable.
For 3 days or less, I decant everything or only bring travel sizes. For four or more days, I don’t. Way too many weather/skin/allergy situations that may possibly need to be dealt with.
See you tomorrow!