I think everyone I know owns a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. And Bone eyeshadow. And quite possibly the original Corrector and Concealer kit. Where I was absolutely on board with the first two, I hadn’t, until last week, got on board with Corrector and Concealer. Instead of being sensible, and asking the always amazingly talented team on-counter specifically how to use them, I would bungle through, using, I now know, the wrong colour and most importantly, in the wrong order. Duh.
Last week, to highlight the exclusive launch of the new Intensive Skin Serum Corrector and Concealer at John Lewis, I filmed a ‘Secret to Perfect Skin’ tutorial with the gorgeous Hannah from Bobbi’s Pro team. You literally see my lightbulb moment on screen. It’s really not that difficult Hirons.
Regular readers will know that I am anaemic, and always suffer with dark circles. Always. It’s the first place I go to when applying concealer. The joy of the new Intensive Serum Corrector and Concealer is that it is designed to target all of the causes of dark circles around the eyes that I am asked about the most often namely aging, illness, excess pigmentation, irritation and dehydration.
They’re beyond easy to use and the effect is immediate, looking more like you on a good day, than you wearing a ton of makeup.
Case in point:
|The eye on the left is wearing the new Corrector and Concealer, right eye is my usual darkness.|
You can watch Hannah and my clearly much-needed
lesson here – and further details on the products are below.
- Designed for all skin types.
- There are 16 Corrector Shades and 15 Concealer Shades
- Available Exclusively at John Lewis and Johnlewis.com from 1st-16th September.
- Book complimentary Secret to Perfect Skin Makeup Lesson at any John Lewis Counter nationwide.
- Bobbi Brown’s Makeup Artists are available to help you find your perfect shades of new Intensive Skin Serum Corrector & Concealer. Visit or call a Bobbi Brown counter in John Lewis now for a complimentary Secret to Perfect Skin Makeup Lesson. www.johnlewis.com
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Bobbi Brown via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Bobbi Brown.