WHOOHOOOOO! I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone.
To celebrate the most successful year of the blog since it’s launch five and a half years ago, this year’s 12 Days of Giveaways are bigger than ever.
To save confusion, I thought I would list all of the T&Cs here in one clear post and close comments on the actual posts themselves, as last year some people seemed to think that leaving a comment was how to enter and I want the process to be as simple as possible for everyone. You can leave any questions related to any of the giveaways on this post.
SO without further ado:
- Giveaways will be clearly specified as ‘UK and Ireland only’ or ‘International’ – I have no control over this, it is entirely dependent on the brand.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners directly from the brands.
- Giveaways will be held using Rafflecopter, a completely independent widget allowing me to pick a completely random winner and giving everyone the same chance of winning.
- All giveaways are open for 12 Days from the day they launch.
- No purchase is necessary.
- One winner per prize unless specified.
- Winners will be given 48 hours to claim their prize after which I will pick another winner by random.
- You can enter every day, effectively giving you 12 chances to win.
(your information is kept strictly confidential – I do not give brands your email details – nor do I keep them myself)
As an aside – some FAQs from brands and PRs:
- I do not charge for the 12 Days of Giveaways. I don’t make money from them at all, outside of the normal ads on the blog.
- Equally, you cannot buy a spot in the giveaways – I offer spots to brands that I have loved in 2015.
Any questions, leave them below! Good Luck everyone!
- Also: the blog will be running as normal alongside the giveaways
- this week’s vlog is not going up until Monday because DURAN DURAN and Mum’s internet access is not far off dial-up, so I’ll upload when I get back on Monday morning.