SIX YEARS! I can’t believe the time has gone so quickly, but yes, six years ago, so dismayed was I by the constant talk of cleansing wipes on twitter, that I sat down to rant about not cleansing properly and here we are 1123 posts later. Double cleansing, acid toning and Sunday Facials are thankfully now terms used by any and everyone but wipes are still selling by the bucketload. They’re still on my shitlist. I’m not giving up. 🙂
To celebrate, and frankly, to get me back in the swing of things again after an ‘interesting’ few weeks (more of which on this week’s vlog and this blog in coming weeks), I wanted to say ‘Thank You’ by offering a one-off, huge, special giveaway.
One lucky winner, worldwide, will win every product that has become synonymous with this blog over the last six years and every product that has ever been put in the Hall of Fame.
So obviously, the prize will include:
Biologique Recherche P50
Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak
Emma Hardie Moringa Balm Cleanser
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream
Darphin Purifying Balm
La Roche Posay Serozinc
Sunday Riley Good Genes
Anne Semonin 100% Active Serum
First Aid Beauty Facial Pads
Clinique Take The Day Off Balm
Jane Scrivner Nourishing Cleanser
Illamasqua VOW Pencil
Michael Kors Liquitan Self-Tanner
Alpha-H Liquid Gold
The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter
Pixi Glow Tonic
Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex
Zelens Z Luminous
Darphin 8 Flower Nectar Oil
Estee Lauder Revitalising CC Cream
Chantecaille Just Skin
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon
If you think of anything obvious that I have missed, please do let me know in the comments and I will add it in if appropriate.
*Thank you for the suggestions but I don’t think tea, Dettol and Tena Lady pads are worth sending around the world?! 🙂
Please read the T&Cs below very carefully, and enter via Rafflecopter below.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE INTERNET FOR SIX YEARS AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!
- One winner, one prize
- No cash alternative
- Open Internationally
- You can enter once a day
- Proof of shipping will be provided, but CH cannot be held responsible for customs or shipping delays once it leaves my care.
- Please note that not all items are suitable for International shipping so if you live overseas it is highly likely that your prize will not include things like Serozinc or Flowerbomb.
- No alternatives will be offered in the case of prizes being unable to be sent Internationally.
- CH cannot be held responsible for the shipping/customs laws in your country.
- The shipment will most likely be split into a few parcels for ease, but that is to be decided.
- Once the winner is announced and notified via email, you have 24 hours to claim your prize or I will pick another winner.
- Winners will be chosen completely at random by Rafflecopter on 1st May 2016.
- God help the postman.
This post is not sponsored and the prize will include products gifted by the brands and my own purchases.