Exciting news ahead. Firstly, for the brilliant picture above, @queeenemo is the winner of a replacement Cult Beauty Box. Congratulations! 🙂
Secondly, if you didn’t manage to get your hands on the most recent Cult Beauty Box, I’m thrilled to say that we’ve managed to get our hands on more of them. I was hesitant to mention that we were working behind the scenes to get our hands on more unless we were disappointed, but as always, the brilliant team at Cult Beauty and the awesome brands involved pulled it off.
In case you need a reminder of the contents of the box and the pricing, shipping etc….
- The Box will go on sale at the end of July.
- Value of box is £285.00 – the Box retails at £170.00, a saving of 40%.
- Worldwide Free Shipping.
- It opens to the waitlist first and then will go on general sale should there be any left over after that period.
- Emails will be sent fairly quickly together, however, your host may hold them up and also file some as spam – check your spam folders if you haven’t received anything once we go live on social media.
- Sign up for the Box here: CultBeauty/CarolineHirons
You can click through to original reviews of the contents of the blog below:
- My Pixi Double Cleanse
Great for all skins, it’s my must-have, one pot cleansing machine. (Obviously!) It’s here after numerous special requests from you lovely readers, so I hope you’re pleased. 🙂
- Dr Dennis Gross Universal Peel Pads
The original and patented peel pads, these contain five acids (glycolic, salicylic, citric, lactic and malic) in Step One and Retinol, Vitamin C and Resveratrol in Step Two. Unbeatable.
- Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner
Redefining how ‘toners’ are seen, this is the first step in your hydrating stage. After cleansing or acids, before serums or moisturisers, hard to go wrong.
- Tata Harper Restorative Eye Cream
This has been in numerous empties videos over the years and it’s one of the few eye creams that I always go back to. Lovely for all eye concerns, hydrating and brightening, it softens fine lines like a dream.
- Zelens Power D Treatment Drops
I‘ve been obsessed with these since they launched. Since incorporating them into nearly all my treatments I’ve had testimonials from clients saying it has cured them of most skin problems from eczema to rosacea, and from redness to dryness. Read the comments here and here for yourself.
- January Labs Moisture Balancing Lotion
Originally reviewed over a year ago, this is a super-light, hydrating moisturiser, enough for most skins, but especially good when used over oils or active serums.
See you soon!
The Cult Beauty Box is a collaboration between Cult Beauty and I and I receive a percentage of sales. I do not affiliate link to my boxes!