It’s that time of year again – Give and Makeup is now accepting donations for London and Wales via the addresses below. To recap on what we need/accept, both leading up to Christmas and into the New Year:
For the children, newborn – teen, anything that fits into a shoebox/similar sized box including:
- new pyjamas and underwear
- babygros and vests
- colouring books and pencils
- toys (no toy guns or weapons please)
- appropriate teen gifts
- no religious books/presents please
- Basically, anything you do not need or can afford to buy that you would happily give to your best friend if she just had a baby/had small children, we will usually accept.
For the women:
- all toiletries – as new as possible please, and sealed well to avoid breakages in the packaging
- new, unused underwear and pyjamas (we are no longer accepting good quality used underwear because we have very different definitions of what constitutes ‘clean and nearly new’).
- Any unwanted makeup and perfume gifts from your Christmas presents
- any good quality coats and clothing that are easy to post
- Give and Makeup do not pay for postage
- We are unable to give you the locations for personal deliveries for obvious reasons, please do not be offended. The safety of the families in the shelters is paramount.
- The donations go directly to Refuge, not via my office.
If you have any other questions please let me know. And Thank You – this is our 7th year of donations. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Please send shoeboxes/similar sized packages to:
Give and Makeup
PO BOX 855
Give and Make Up
63-67 Wellfield Road