It’s been a few years since I posted this Cheat Sheet about Winter Skin so I thought I’d take a quick look at it again this week – and break it down a little.
First up is your morning routine:
- Try and start with a gentle milk or non-foaming gel cleanser. Less abrasive, less disruptive to the acid mantle.
- Follow with an acid of your choice, taking care not to overdo it.
- A quick spritz with something hydrating and you’re on to eyes.
- Eyes – Anything to target your particular issue, in my case I like something that does a bit of everything…
- Try and use a vitamin C or a good antioxidant in the mornings..
- ..underneath either your usual moisturiser or a good hyaluronic acid product if you lean to the oilier side.
- SPF. Always follow with an SPF. (Unless, of course, you have no plans to leave the house, and in this weather, isn’t that the dream?)
Products shown are for demo purposes only – but are all great:
Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion: https://bit.ly/2RULHMU
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads: http://bit.ly/2QwiFqg
Leahlani Balancing Toner: https://bit.ly/2SQLPgL
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum: http://bit.ly/2QuE5nT
Paula’s Choice C25 Super Booster: http://bit.ly/2RRnXt4
Kate Somerville Goat Milk: http://bit.ly/2RSGWDD
Heliocare 360 – Gel oil-free: https://bit.ly/2KlK86n