Dija can be found here: https://www.dijaayodele.com
The Black Skin Directory can be found here: https://www.blackskindirectory.com/new-blog/2018/5/1/welcome-to-black-skin-directory
Andy Millward: https://andymillward-skincare.co.uk
Diode Laser: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_diode
Dr Ejikeme at Adonia Medical: https://adoniamedicalclinic.co.uk
Debbie Thomas: https://www.dthomas.com
– bea Solar Defence, SPF 50, like single cream texture and it’s physical with no white ashiness.
– Glossier Invisible Shield – the watergel formula is clever, no alcohol and I like the protection is encapsulated for enhanced performance on the skin.
– ecooking – another milk textured, similar to Body Shop Sun Defence. Price point good too. 16 quid. https://www.blackskindirectory.com/shop/ecooking-sunscreen-spf30-50ml
– UltraSun pigmentation sunscreen SPF30
If you’re tackling pigmentation issues, this will help in the long run. Clever ingredient Ectoin works to quell excess pigmentation. Nice texture, can skip moisturiser on this one.
– ClinicBe Be Sun Protected – slightly tinted, this one is so good I broke my first bottle open to finish completely. Goes on like a dream, disappears and looks good under make up and it’s a physical SPF.
Neostrata Sheer Physical Protection SPF 50
– love this as it goes on matte and anchors your make up with a vice like grip. You need to shake this one to get it going, if not there’s a slight white cast but as make up goes over it, nothing noticeable at all.
For the body – UltraSun sports gel – https://amzn.to/2Jwhkuz
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
This post is not sponsored.
See my full disclaimer here: https://www.carolinehirons.com/page-about
The views expressed on this site are the author’s own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.