It’s the turn of Merumaya this week. Long-term readers of the blog will be well aware of this British brand but they’ve had some great newness so here are some updates for you…
Firstly, since the last post, Merumaya have been given full vegan status by the Vegan Society, a huge undertaking for any brand but especially important for a smaller independent brand and a great and clear endorsement.
So some Hero products:
- Melting Cleansing Balm – suitable for all skins, one of my fave products in the range
- Gentle Exfoliating Toner – lactic acid and glycerin make this both exfoliating but simultaneously gentle and hydrating
- Treatment Toner – algae, betaine and vitamin C make this more of an essence than a traditional ‘toner’. Think of it as your first anti-ageing stage (although to their credit, Merumaya never use the term ‘anti-ageing’)
- Iconic Youth Serum – this is what you want for lines, elasticity, radiance and dark spots. Suitable for all skins, even sensitive.
- Intensely Youthful Eye Cream – one of their long-term bestsellers and is great for moisturising, fine lines, puffiness, elasticity and firming. All skin types.
- Concentrated Spot Treatment – removes and prevents skin blockages, controls excess sebum, fights bacteria that causes breakouts and calms redness and inflammation.
Everything Everywhere Beauty Oil contains cacay, squalane, oat, grape seed and jojoba oils: cacay alone contains 50% more Vitamin E and twice the amount of linoleic acid than argan oil, and it has three times more vitamin A than rosehip oil. Can, quite literally, be used anywhere.
If you would like more in-depth info, all of my previous posts/overview video can be found here: www.carolinehirons.com/merumaya
- To claim your 20% off, enter the code HIRONS20 when prompted at checkout.
- Free shipping over £40.00 in the UK and £50 for international shipping.
- Code valid from Saturday 14th September until Midnight on Saturday 21st September.
Further info and all products can be found here: merumaya.com
The website is full of lots of info on the detailed ingredients in the formulas and Merumaya’s ethos and campaigns. Do have a read.
Not an ad and code is not affiliated. It’s just a pressie for you lovely readers. 🙂