Regular readers will know that I have long championed the cleansing capabilities of The Body Shop’s Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. It is mentioned more than once in my book.
Since its launch in 2013, this cult product has become one of The Body Shop’s bestsellers and now sells one every 22 seconds* globally, while being the best selling skincare item in Japan(!).
I’ve waxed lyrical about this numerous times before (link) and I know I am singing to the choir, but a quick recap to save you looking:
- This cleanser destroys makeup and SPF, works on the whole face and leaves your skin soft and smooth, not dry and tight.
- Perfect as a one-stop-shop for your double cleanse in the evenings and especially useful during this heat and the inevitable liberal dosing of SPF.
- It melts on contact into a smooth oil, so start with a smaller amount – a little goes a long way!
- It’s suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.
- It’s vegan and cruelty-free.
- The Body Shop sources Camomile Oil from a cooperative in Norfolk, UK where the camomile flowers are grown without pesticides and are harvested at the perfect time of year to ensure maximum quality.
- As an aside, I always recommend using something to remove this, and to that end, The Body Shop’s Muslin Cleansing Cloth is made from 100% organic cotton and produced by The Body Shop Community Fair Trade supplier in India, Teddy Exports.
Perfect for traveling, the gym, holiday, overnighters or simply on-the-go in your wash and/or make-up bag, the 20ml will come in very handy.
Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (20ml) – https://tidd.ly/3iy65R5
Muslin Cloth – https://tidd.ly/3gHFj8a
To give you a taster, The Body Shop have given me a boatload of Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter Minis (20ml), which will be available to redeem as a free sample in selected stores across the UK (whilst stocks last) from today.
To get your hands on one, here’s what you need to know:
- The sampling event is in store only.
- There are a limited number of samples in store, so to be in with the best chance of picking one up, you will need to go to your local store as soon as you can.
- To redeem your sample, go to your local store and enquire at the till. For ease and speed, mention my name.
- List of stores exempt from the sampling event can be found here, via The Body Shop t&c’s https://tidd.ly/3kyGWaM
- If you can’t get to a store, the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter Minis (20ml) will still be available in all UK stores AND online to purchase for £5.00 from Tuesday 11th August.
*Based on global sales from 01/01/19 to 31/12/19 and selling period of 12 hours per day, 7 days a week