The Beauty Backed Summer raffle is now live, and boy is it a good one! We are raising funds for future campaigns to help support members of the Beauty Industry most affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The funds will be used to kickstart the Beauty Backed Grant Programme that we will be launching in September 2021.
These grants aim to provide financial and mentoring support to people already in the beauty industry and those wanting to enter the industry having been affected by the pandemic.
The prizes are:
50 x Scamp & Dude Bags available to win, each including:
£250 (min) worth of amazing product from a variety of brands
5 lucky winners will also win a Golden Ticket for a once in a life-time opportunity with one of our Trustees or members of THE team!
- A virtual Skin Care Consultation with me – or maybe in person if we can make it work…!
- A virtual Make-up Masterclass with Lisa Potter-Dixon
- A virtual Masterclass with Errol Douglas “How to get the perfect blow dry at home”
- A virtual Skin Care Consultation with Dija Ayodele
- A virtual Masterclass with Jules Von Hep “How to get the perfect fake tan at home”
Tickets are £10.00 each or 3 for £20.00 and are available from Raffle Creator.
There are no limits on how many tickets you can buy, but should you be picked twice or more, you will only win one prize.
Entries are UK only.
Winners will be picked at random (by the Raffle Creator website) during an Instagram Live on Monday 23rd August 2021.
On behalf of Beauty Backed Trust, I would like to say a huge thank you to all the brands that are donating product for the raffle for their continued support!
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is: Beauty Backed Trust
- The competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 years or over.
- Entry into this raffle is charged at £10 per entry or 3 entries for £20.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter here
- Multiple entries per person are permitted, however no more than 1 prize will be awarded to one individual.
- Closing date for entry will be 12pm Friday 20th August 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winner’s prizes will be shipped tracked via DPD, we are not responsible for the prize once despatched and if shipping internationally, will not be responsible for any duties incurred.
- All monies raised by the Beauty Backed Trust Summer Raffle will go to the Beauty Backed Trust.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow the link provided via Beauty Backed Trust website or social channels
- Choose how many tickets you wish to purchase
- Enter your details incl. Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number and UK Shipping Address
- Enter your payment card details
- Select enter now
- Once your submission has been processed, you will receive confirmation of your ticket numbers
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- 50 x 1 goodie bag with £250 worth or varied product inside & 1 Scamp & Dude Notebook
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software via a third-party raffle management tool, Raffle Creator.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the raffle ending. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.