In a first of its kind campaign, the Beauty Backed Trust has partnered with 17 of the most significant names in Beauty to create a limited-edition print adorning tote bags, T-shirts, and collectable prints, all in aid of fundraising to support the hair and beauty Industry. In collaboration with House of Neon, this fundraising project is in support of the Beauty Backed Trust, a charitable entity established to support the hair and beauty Industry.
The Full Iconic Lineup:
- Adam Reed, Founder of Arkive Headcare/Arkive by Adam Reed Salon
- Caroline Hirons, Skincare Expert, Author, and Founder of Beauty Backed and Skin Rocks
- Charlotte Mensah, Hair Artist and Brand Founder
- Charlotte Tilbury, MB, Founder, President, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
- Danessa Myricks, Makeup Artist and Founder of Danessa Myricks Beauty
- Dija Ayodele, Skincare Expert, best-selling Author, Beauty Backed Trust Trustee and Founder of Black Skin Directory
- Hannah Martin, Makeup Artist and best-selling Author
- Jamie Genevieve, Makeup Artist and Founder of VIEVE
- Katie Jane Hughes, Expert Makeup Artist
- Lisa Eldridge, Founder of Lisa Eldridge Beauty
- Lisa Potter-Dixon, Expert Makeup Artist, Author and Beauty Backed Trust Trustee
- Marian Newman, Expert Nail Artist and Author
- Mary Greenwell, Expert Makeup Artist
- Patrick Wilson, Celebrity Hair Stylist
- Ruby Hammer MBE, Makeup Artist and Brand Founder
- Sam McKnight MBE, Founder of Hair by Sam McKnight
- Trinny Woodall, Founder and CEO of Trinny London
Prints start from £7.50*
Available for pre-sale now at House Of Neon
All profits raised by purchasing an item will go toward funding the Beauty Backed Trust Grant Programme.
About Beauty Backed
The Beauty Backed Trust was established during the COVID-19 pandemic to assist the hair and beauty industry, with over £600,000 being raised to help those that needed support the most.
With the hair and beauty sector contributing over £28billion to the British economy each year, Beauty Backed founder Caroline Hirons and Trustees passionately believe this is a valuable industry often ignored or overlooked. Through the Grant Programme, the Beauty Backed Trust can offer financial assistance, support with product, stock, equipment, and business mentoring to protect and elevate this powerhouse industry that we love.
About House of Neon
On board for the collaboration is House of Neon, a family run business with neon running through their veins, offering bright, funky, neon accessories and gifts, clothing and home decor. The brand launched in August 2017 selling in many independent boutiques and stores and in 2022 they opened their own store in Gravesend, Kent.
Where your money goes
The Beauty Backed Trust Grant Programme was created to help support individuals and businesses within the hair and beauty industry recover from the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, providing a mixture of equipment, training support, stock and in some cases funds, depending on the business needs. The grants have been designed to give support and longer term business mentoring.