During Monday’s Facebook Live with Trinny, I mentioned these needles for milia removal. I was hesitant to blog them but after one of you mentioned that you were using a paper clip to attempt to pop a spot I thought it was best to at least guide you to something sterile and safe.
I did mention that it would come with a big disclaimer so:
- Watch the video for more information and a step by step YouTube/Trinny
- Make sure you are using sterile needles for each attempt. Don’t use one needle on five different spots/milia.
- Clean hands, swabbed area.
- Only attempt if you can see the area clearly. If it is even marginally out of sight, leave it alone or go to a professional. All of the professionals listed on my Treatments page remove milia.
- You can have two attempts then please leave it alone.
- Do not stab yourself, you are lightly piercing/breaking the skin, not testing the temperature of a turkey.
- Google the brand name and you will find them in your country.
- Go easy. Attempt after cleansing on a clean face. Swab the area with acid after you’ve finished and then proceed with your normal routine.
The views expressed on this site are the author’s own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.